A Diamond Dress
In an effort to use up some soft pink bamboo yarn and make a cute little outfit for my daughter, I searched Ravelry for baby dresses and came across the Glockenblume. I basically followed the pattern, but since my daughter is on the small side, I eliminated a "blossom" from the front and the back. The other modifcation I made was to the top. Instead of doing a reverse stockinette stitch on the straps and then joining with a kitchener stitch, I knitted every row and then started to decrease every other row on the inside after 12 rows. Then I overlapped the straps and sewed on the frill. I also added some cute eyelet trim I found at Joanns, which makes the bottom flare out a bit.