1. Acknowledge the person who nominated you.
2. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominator.
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers who have under 1000 followers (I changed this as it was hard to find!), I must admit that I had trouble finding the number of followers, so I just relied on the number of likes each blog had on Facebook. I hope that doesn't stray too much from the goal...
5. Come up with 11 questions for your nominees.
6. Notify the bloggers whom you have nominated. (Note: You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.)
1. I can touch my tongue to my nose.
2. I am the 2nd youngest of 5 immediate siblings, 3rd youngest including 4 step-siblings.
3. I have 16 nieces and nephews on my husband's side alone.
4. I hate having cold feet at night.
5. My favorite color is green.
6. If given the opportunity, I would leave tomorrow and move to Italy.
7. When planning my meals each week, at most, I only make 3 recipes I have tried before.
8. I know how to drive a stick shift car.
9. There was no sugar in my house until I was about 12 (we used honey).
10. If I could pull of jet black hair, I would.
11. At one point in my childhood, we moved 10 times in 9 years.
Liebster Questions from Chaos With a Curve:
1. What’s your favorite meal of the day — breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
Who cares as long as the food is good!
2. What’s your favorite fruit?
Brigham City Peaches for sure.
3. When you were five, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I truly don't remember, but I would guess, teacher.
4. What quality do you find most attractive in others?
Sincerity and humor.
5. What’s your favorite sport?
Uhh.... crafting? Does that count? I don't really do sports...
6. Gold or silver?
Silver, but sometimes gold.
7. What’s your favorite candy?
8. What’s your favorite online shopping site?
Amazon. It's got the best deals!
9. What’s your pet peeve?
Parents who don't pay attention to their children on the playground (especially when said kid is being a nuisance...)
10. Winter, spring, summer, or fall?
It seems like I am always ready for the next one once it arrives. I love the different smells of all the seasons!
11. How many pairs of shoes do you have?
25. 9 Dress Shoes, 6 Flats, 3 Flipflops, 3 Sneakers, 2 Running, 2 Casual.
Questions for the Nominees:
1. What gets you up in the morning?
2. If you could only have 2 pairs of shoes, which would you choose?
3. What is your favorite thing to make/bake/create?
4. What hobby are you unable to live without?
5. In three words, describe yourself.
6. Where is the one place in the world you have never been but always wanted to go?
7. Are you a person that always needs a project or always looking to relax?
8. If you could live in any building in the world, where would you live?
9. Why did you start blogging?
10. What is your greatest motivator (chocolate cake, travel, clean home, etc.)?
11. If you could pick one phase of your life and live there forever (childhood, teenager, college,etc.), which would it be?